From daily staples to resort souvenirs, the Fripp Island shops offer everything shoppers could ask for - and then some. The Olympic Pool Village and Cabana Club shops offer swim wear and casual clothing to dress beachcombers and sunbathers as well as logo gifts and abundant beach supplies.
The following shops DO NOT require a Fripp Island Club Guest Card for access.
- SpringTide Market & Deli - Is a full line grocery store offering the locals and lucky Fripp Island visitors a great selection of groceries and goodies at reasonable prices. 843-838-0040
- Mangos - Offers a variety of unique gifts, jewelry and apparel. They are located at SpringTide Village just behind the Fripp Island Real Estate office. 843-838-1641
- Marina Store - Provides general grocery items. You?ll find logo clothing, fishing and boating supplies, plus soft drinks, ice cream for the kids, beer, ice and gas. Inside the store you'll also find a deli that serves lunch Monday through Saturday. Air for golf cart tires and bicycles is also available free of charge. 843-838-1517
- The Fripp Ship - The Fripp Ship is the official Fripp Island logo store offering logo apparel, gifts and other beach items. They are located mid-island, in the Olympic Pool Village. 843-838-1514
The following shops DO require a Fripp Island Club Guest Card for access.
- The Racquet Club Pro Shop - The Racquet Club Pro Shop features the latest in mens? and womens? tennis apparel and equipment. They are located mid-island, in the tennis village. 843-838-1504
- Ocean Creek & Ocean Point Golf Pro Shops - These golf shops feature the latest in mens? and womens? golf apparel and equipment. They offer top of the line equipment including Titleist custom club fitting by PGA professionals. 843-838-1521